My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

8/07/2005

Badri - on Google Earth


Badrinath, the high altitude shrine and one of the centers of non dualistic philosophy started by Adi Sankara, as seen on Google Earth. I was named after my grandma visited the shrine all the way up in the himalayas. Also seen are Kailash the mythical abode of Shiva and other mountain names and shrines along the Nepal border which attracts trekkers and wandering yogis alike. CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE IT ENLARGED. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a struggling internet business owner spending hours on the computer getting little or no profits from your efforts? Are you gaining weight sitting in that office chair? IF you answered yes then read on fellow entrepreneur. I found myself spending hours on the computer, while eating nervously at the same time. Thank heaven for my wife who took action! What did she do for me? She enrolled me for a 10 weeks in Weight Watchers. At first I was quite embarrassed, but when I visited my bedroom mirror, I agreed to try Weight Watchers.
increase self esteem
Self Improvement Services.

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home