My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

6/29/2005

Anonymous Spam Rapper

insult me not, anonymous coward
with comment, lament and those sta stamerin words
who told ya am a sage, who told u i write new age
whad ya doin with no wage, killin time in self rage?
cloudy, dreamy, you hippie dippie dope
even for a loser like u, there is still hope
ba ba black sheep ? is this poetry very cool?
yes sir yes sir, to you such fools
beat me insane, with that spittle little I-Q
your words n brain, must be kept in zoo
yo yo yo am scared boo boo
your diarrohea mouth is flushy little loo
i dont give a damn, to any of your spam
ofcourse even this is zen, you'll know amen

:) no offence anonymous dude!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try mercury prizeblingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket!

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home