My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/20/2003

WE

I live my days with our memories of love
everything around changes but my love doesnt
wondered why , wandered in my thoughts
mind couldnt answer , it gave up
i sought an answer to later find my question was wrong
love is beyond Q&A, its beyond reasoning , beyond rational
i did then ask , why God did u make me think thru my mind
why not make me breathe love , eat love , and think thru love
God replied Verily my Love i made thee likewise!
your love of ignorance yeilds love to suffer
i began to cry, saying i cannot understand or think anymore
HE replied again saying , think not thru ur mind
i realised , i had to give up my thoughts , i have to give up my mind
i have to give the MY in everything if i were to find love
as in every I and MY , i seperate 'myself' from the love the beloved
i try to give up , ignorance as fear is not wanting to be generous
but there is love calling wide open and compassionate with its wings
all set to enevelope me with its beauty and its grace
iam yet to make the final jump not fearing gravity would kill me
but rather love would embrace me , flyin in its magic carpet
when i do , there is no more the doer and the done
in such a death there is immortality
in that time , there is eternity
love ! love ! love ! wherever u are , i belong there
this poem is mine , but its thoughts are yours
this speech is mine, but its words are yours
i surrender to thee , for iam a string in the instrument of love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home