My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/15/2003

Walk with the Beloved

Walking hand in hand
working together, what may come lets withstand
let the purity of love beyond us expand
fighting against other distracting demands
lets spend time together, verily planned
seeing love suck us together in its quicksand
i pray to Light let not the communication disband
this longing has helped me to focus
grateful that u still discuss
after understanding my very crisis
the very point is just not to live
but every moment in that to be alive
what i have of you is not a feeling
what i have of you is the u inside me
what do i want , what do i want, seems to always be the question
i want the truth i say to thee, O! thy manifested form
where do u want to live , where do u want to live?
i dont know but i thought i knew with who i want to
Nature wants to keep me this distant? oh Well No! No!
Nature says wherever u are , you are a part of me
dont see this to be different frm that place
dont see this color to be different from that
dont see them to be different from you
dont see you different from me , You are me, verily Iam yourself
THUS i say
U see the same stars from your homeland
i see those same stars from my inland
we stay connected even if we dont see the connection
we stay united , even if we dont see this union

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home