My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/22/2003

Love's Reality

iam eneveloped in reality, amidst this illusionary ambience
illusion however cannot enclose reality
illusion is reality in different manifested form
and that reality i talk about is love which has no form
there are no forms of love nor love can be formed
something which didnt exist under mercy of time
but was behind every existance
the reason behind our existance is love
My connection to you is beyond rational
it is beyond the fears of communication
it is beyond the fears of me going unheard
it is beyond many lifetimes
you speak of only love
its intoxicating fragrance makes even nature envies itself
immaculate love , how can it be lost?
love is alwys there to be cherished
nothing is lost , we only lose to our own illusions
illusions we create all the time
reality is never created , it is just always is
you read in my mind
you ask me in my sleep
you look into my eyes
you hear in my silence
i will be just loving you always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home