My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/22/2003

Ectoplasm

Interesting a subject , i had conversation with someone who claimed to have witnessed certain paranormal investigations and a photographer.

Question was what is that white substane captured in some cameras called , and i was told it is ectoplasm , which is nothing but an electric field emanating from the being. The other obvious question was , if camera can capture and see , why not the naked visible human eye? the answer was very strange because of camera speed. I just quite couldnt get it, i asked the retention power of human eye slow , if so these beings continuously emanate ectoplasam so human eye should be able to capture it. I heard certain people can also see it , for example the Orbs. A new term , so i asked what are orbs, and told Orbs are the spirit vehicle and ectoplasam emanates from it. I was asked whether I dabbled lately , meaning whether i have experienced some paranormal activity. Ectoplasam is NOT constantly emanated from these beings is what iam told. Orbs houses ectoplasam and is also a similar electro magnetic field of activity. I was asked to see through the webcam , but i couldnt connect , claimed strong electric fields are experienced. The subject was drifted to Mothman prophecies later completely out of context eventhough i was insisting clarity to my earlier questions. Remember the ID's buzzmitchell2000 and psychicdream2003. I have two pictures one of Buzz and his daughter and orbs around and another picture of a likely angel kind of a thing. Some of the interesting authors to read on the subject are James Van Pragg and Sylvia Brown. I have a reason to now visit Wisconsin if i happen to go there. I am hearing next about Kundalini experiences and how LSD as a drug has helped to facilitate it.

Badri Short verses
B5. Once for all, no more alchol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home