My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/25/2003

Blogging

1. Sucessfully added to Geo URL, GEo URL at looks like Chennai is 13.055 Latitude and 80.18 Longitude.
2. It shows my location all around me and the Blogs of people around my demographic area , petty interesting stuff , if it gets popular one can be identify blogs based on the location.
2. Need to include the webpage to be searched by Lycos and Altavista in future
3. Require more references of my page in other web sites as currently there are 0 inbound
4. Signed up in bloglinker user name badrix and password bloglinker<>###

Helen Keller

! i wish i was Helen Keller
i would have learnt to love placid nights
i would have learnt to love silence more
i would have learnt to love movements more
But more of all ,
i would have learnt to love myself more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home