My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

7/13/2004

A beautiful morning

I woke from the early morning REM sleep to see golden showers of rain across the balcony. I felt i should shower in the nature to imbibe that freshness rather than be conditioned inside a bath tub to enjoy. I had today a great taste of nature's tranquility and it seeped inside me as well, there was a sense of oneness with nature and also a feeling of aloneness with humanity..strange. The drops seem to paint the grass lushfully green ...i wanted to dance with them and lay amidst them .. i was totally in the present and nothing else or any other thoughts could grab my attention for those few minutes. I saw the trees nakedly wet, and were totally inviting the showers unlike my body which seems to protest by catching a cold or fever in rain.

The tree to me stood to demonstrate amidst Sun or rain a lot of self empowerment , strength and resilience. As this peace started to reign, i was quickly running out of the luxury to enjoy it , by the pollutant called the mind, which wanted to runaway the present trying to plan ahead for the day with insecurity forgetiing being in the present state of fearlessness. I wished i shared this morning with you , the noise of the universe is one of the most genuine gifts we are bestowed with, all the time nature in its beauty dances around us , i have been a blind man and continue to be with inner fears, problems or thoughts dominating or distracting me . Nature seems very kind and compassionate and unperturbed by these commotions, it always seems to live in rhythym , even the heavy thunders, wild rains , stormy winds are nature'sunselfish angers.

I felt the soaking wet grass as i walked towards the car , the grass holding the droplets from falling into the ground and the tiny droplets forming a pearl of necklace along the blade of the grass . As i was feeling the blessed rain, i felt even the dress i was wearing was a direct interference with between me and nature. I was smiling , i was with them , the trees, grass, branches, leaves, drops, sound, sky, its color . I have never before enjoyed touching a tree and in feelings its texture , it was wet and hard, stood like a big brother holding its branches as an umbrella in whose refuge i could enjoy this beauty. The joy made me almost to cry , everything disappeared suddenly when the mind turned towards the I and the selfish inward thought that "Iam rying" crept in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of
grass springing up in the field has power to move you, if the
simple things of nature have a message that you understand,
rejoice, for your soul is alive.
- - Eleonora Duse

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home