My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

6/22/2004

World without Conflict - An Utopian Dream

Can there be a world without conflict?

Has the world since we know it had been without a conflict?

Is the idea and dream that there can exist a world without conflict , utopian?

I ask myself all these questions wanting to investigae and sincerely find out. It is obvious on the onset it cannot be, so why dwell into this question? I have rejected so many such questions without having looked deeper into the meanings and have taken for granted all my life. I have been always asked to believe and do things which satisfies my parents, family, teachers, friends, collegues and the society.

For those who are free of internal conflict having mastered the mind it is not. For those who exist and fight everyday with conflict, conflict arises from their very own minds and the conflict of the world what they see is the superimposition of their own mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home