My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/02/2003

Grumblings

I heard the news my sister is finally got engaged. I am not very thrilled because we have been close to this a few times and things have changed just before the engagement function .

I just only hope one thing , i hope she is not demoralized by any of these stupid things and doesnt start having a complex.

I dont even know the guys name , have pressure to atleast come back and attend the wedding.

Uner the name of cost cutting , the amount of unrealisitc work that is being thrusted and that too with bugs and issues is probably not right. On other hand i never excercised my choice of NO attitude when given responsibility. I lose a lot of my personal time , i know the pygmalion concept will work in this too but i think it is not just worth it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home