My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

9/28/2003

Blogs & Tools

I would prefer Blog pages be removed form Google main search page and probably have a seperate search page for Blogs alone. In that way the searcher is given an option to find between self published contents from web sites.

I went to the following site CREATE RSS for BLOGS
and created my web page to support RSS feed. I had installed Sharpreader, Desktop blogger reading tool ( similar to outlook, where i can subscribe amd read updated blogs from a particular site as and when it changes once in every hour).

Every Blog under a blog server is got a unique number , in case of Blogger.com it is an 18 digit number key , which identifies every user blogs and is unique to every blog. I found this while i was using BlogBuddy tool to enter new or edit old blogs.

BlogBuddy as a desktop blogger notepad is better than going to blogger.com for two main reasons.
1. You dont need to login every time , as soon as you start it logs you in
2. The Edit window is expandable and resizeable , its got a spell checker tool.
I think Blogbuddy is a mere FTP tool which uploads information from desktop to blogger.com webservers
RSS stands for Real Simple Syndication

I have to look into a better windows based presentation tool compared to Microsoft Power Point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home