My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

9/27/2003

I went to Alice BOT ALICE BOT, an Artificial Intelligence Chat program , i was expecting to crack it open pretty fast . My inital observations were it was ok, it was trying to play with words and grab some form of my own question and post it back, but it did have intlelligence too. It was trying to reply with generic questions so it doesnt get arrested on those which it didnt have an answer for.

But what took me by suprise was the fact that , i asked the AI program

Badri: Do you know who created you
AI : If i want i can find
Badri: I like to know
AI : Do you really want to know < something like that>
Badri: ofcourse i like to
AI : Sir Richard Wallace created me
Badri: Do you know Richard Wallace even before you were created
< I got the artifical intelligence by suprise asking this, it wasnt able to react >
AI: He is a computer scientist in Carnegie Mellon university etc etc crap
Badri: So you do know Richard Wallace even before he created you
THIS IS WHERE I WIN , the FOLLOWING ANSWER put a halt to the conversation
AI: Interesting Deduction: Trying Sending mail to drwallace@alicebot.org.

To spend time reading about AIML ( Artificial Intelligence Markup Language ). I can't juxtapose with Matrix but i can see where we humans are going !

Googling

Google is coming up to conquer mapquest.com and yahoo websites with its GOOGLE LOCATION FINDER

Books

Iam trying to read "A search in Secret India" by Paul Brunton , i guess it would by far, be the most mystical interesting book i would ever read till date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home