My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

10/01/2003

Hard learnings
1. Knowledge can make a slave out of you , or you can become a slave because of someone else superior knowledge.
2. This whole system man is conceived to work perfect, like everyday morning you have to be at work by this time , you have to have the cab running with all its mechanical parts working properly to take you to work, you need to have the structural aspects of the building in place , you need to have electricty and computer systems with those microchips functioning, nothing can go wrong, but everytime something goes wrong. Its very difficult to live in this error prone system which is by nature always in threat and vulnerable.
3. Struggling between keeping work professionally from personally . I found one good reason why everyone would go through this, we want to be what we are rather than try to always pretend what we are , as the former is natural. Hence we tend to relate with people at working during or after work in our natural way or vasanas. So definitely a personal protocol is built , whatever official or work related can be only a tunneling protocol to this.
4. I feel threatened by me , when i feel i have lack of knowledge. My whole confidence even in things which iam usually confident of started to crumble like a building built out of biscuits than bricks.
5. I have a mental block , i cant ever think or dream of staying in Jamaica forever. I dont feel comfortable eventhough there are no reasons in certain things to feel uncomfortable of , it is more the desire or hope of thought that i would feel comfortable somewhere else.
6. I find whenever i talk to SRK , even simple things i am either failing to observe or not giving its due importance and most likely when pushed to have them attend my concentration , i find terrible. Problems become Beuraucratic when Basics to it are not either attended or attention deprived.
7. To build a reputation is difficult but i feel increasingly to maintain it is much more difficult.
8. We want others to recognize us at work rather recognize us through work
9. Dedication at work means , work done dedicatedly, not dedication done through work.
10. To concentrate at work would mean , not be concentrated on how much is solved rather than on how more it is left to do.
11. I always feel to whoever i am close or i think iam close , whenever something happens to them , i will know like the dolphin effect but it has proved beyond doubt that my system is not capable of as of now.
12. I do things better when i know that, things others do is not watching how better ithings are done by me. I find difficult to hide my face from what i feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home