My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

11/16/2003

The Falling

I plunged into my deepest fears
a downfall surronded by darkness and tears
I could'nt hear myself but cry
seem to be bidding my final goodbye
I pleaded for help , but none would hear
my own echo heard, far and near
As i was falling in uncontrollable speed
never i hoped, to rise-up indeed
All my knowledge couldnt help!
mocking at me from its very book shelves
All my virtues couldnt save
laughing at me digging my grave
i totally lost then all my hope
unable to resist nor could cope
I tried but couldnt fight alone
into the depths of my own mind's battle zone
i gave myself more and more
distancing myself from my being's core
but all a sudden , i saw a light
descending down with all its might
every darkness around me turned bright
calling my soul to stand and fight
I said to myself, there' s no more energy
light speaking aloud, the power of synergy
i said looking down falling, all of this , i did try
raising my chin, she glistened wisdom, in my mind's eye
I gave myself in faith, and total surrender
to those words of love , soft and tender
Its ray of of hope , pierced my heart
forcing my ignorance, to verily depart
Thus only way was to fight headon
nor far, was that battle of armageddon
I armoured thus for that final uprising
following the path of light, levitating
with sword as hope, i did blow
all those obstacles, on my upword flow
i wasnt any more free falling
but was falling into her heart, loving
She gave my life, an all new start
the wisdom of which, she still imparts
Forever i am indebted to you
never ever i thought , i will pull through




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home