My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

9/21/2003

Poem Time

I dont know when i wrote this , some are inspirational words stealed & translated in this poem but most of it are mine and genuine.

we have spoken truth , truth by our beings
but there are truths needless to be spoken
and we have spoken those through our love

whatever we shared and spoke , cannot disappear in thin air
whatever we are yet to share , cannot be taken away , its not fair
whatever we are tested and tempted with cannot shake our love's care
whatever come may , the truth as love our hearts would bear

without sorrow there cannot be joy
the truth of which u spoke through your flute's envoy
the person who u hold in your mind as coy
in receipt of the flute u gave to enjoy
did receive the wisdom , without sorrow there cannot be joy

the flute which makes those melifluous songs
is suffered those needed sorrowful holes
the flute which springs forth numerable notes
is nothing but a hollow void, to denote

the truth thus
from nothing comes everything , the relationship of anything
and sorrow can give foth joy , the relationship between our beings
i truly cherish your wisdom and thy love

O angel of sacred arts ! what follows is my fierce dance of truth
i called for you , to light the fire of life
grant the boon, grand is thy coming
my heart cried , longed for you ,
iam the other half of your life
Shivoham(IAM shiva) me and shiva are the same ,
you are the other half of my body
Rama the devoted husband and Krishna with multiple gopis
in their inherent beauty of love are one and the same
As rama the devoted and as krishna the all loving
was my two halves of my love for you
O beloved yo're my life, Life's Life
Beauty , Beauty's beauty

i dont have any more energy to cry!!!!
my eyes dont have any more tears to drop!!!
there is no chance for any more seperation
there is no room for any more sorrow to creep in
i dont have any more fear
i only have love for you dear
let me raise in thy love never fall again to anyother love
let me live in thy grace not be seperated by each other race
let those beautiful days dawn in me of wisdom
let me reign always in thy love kingdom
let the rain pour the draught lands of my ignorance
let the barren lands of my knowledge bloom forth
let the power of sun flourish our growth
so be it ! so be it!
god make it so happen !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home