My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

9/21/2003

Poem Time
My Requiem

i thought about you , what came were songs of love
i thought about myself , what came was laughter on myself
when the sky cries (rains)only then the earth laughs (flourish)
there could be certain people who choose to be these skies
eventhough it may seem from outside purposeless their cries
bring good to themselves and others around
who are they, and who will know?
where are those drops , where will it go?
they are the two lovely birds , the skies will know
those drops have become flowers , fragrance spreading so
but even the sky changes its colours(dark) when it cries(rains)
but changes not my love , amidst many tries
the flowers of your fragrnce are the doors of my garden
the songs of my love is the flute of your voice
the continuing communion is a continum of many lives
i am a puppet controlled by strings of fate
do not know the stage nor the perfomance at a futuristic date
thusi speak not from my mind , but from my soul
these heart beats longing to speak is the rhythym of life
will beat even after ceasing of this heart, is a beautiful strife
the sky an the sea are to meet only in the horizon
do they ever meet , well never
but there is this truth ,
the sky forms the sea, which inturn forms the clouds
a never ending nature of love, being one and same
with two different bodies as love and lover but amazingly the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home