My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

9/21/2003

Just pulling from my respository of poems i wrote over years, i lost most of it , but whatever few i have , here it is from my mail storage.

I dont know

iam stranded on the PATH
donno know where to go, donno where i came
donno know how to live, cannot carry further more
why cant it be the way, i want it to be
why cant i be the way. i meant to be
donno know what is right, donno what is wrong
donno who iam, donno what iam
want to find a way, unlike other people say
cannot accept this , this very lonely path
donno what is life, donno whnt to know
donno where i belong, donno what would come along
not looking for company, not looking anyone to
accompany
not wanting sympathy, not expecting someone to empathy
donno what is what, donno things that fell apart
donno where to start, for my life's most part,
dont tell me to survive, when am verily supposed to live
cant run from life, as an immobile fugitive
donno how to see, donno to mask me,
donno abt thee, donno anymore about we
want someone to know, i care abt them u know
with time it will show, that my love will only grow
donno abt past, do know it doesnt last
donno it was fast, do know it was a blast
is this life's drama,an acceptable karma?
where is dharma, in live's infinite trauma
donno why i feel low, do know its a turbulent flow
donno what to do, you know do you?
do know what is true, the love i have for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home