My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

4/03/2004

In your love, am safe

in your love i would be always safe
amidst living this dangerous world
i wouldnt thereafter need to dream the dream
but would live it in every breath

I know you cannot take me at this time
so chain me in solitude inside your heart
when thy door opens , the chains would hear
breaking away , the distance of far and near
there would no longer be boundaries of you and me
as we would evaporate into thin air,
nature called love, with all its beauty will dance there

I know you need to know me more
you will only see my love , more and more you explore
when i look into thy eyes, they drag me deep
and i see the beauty of myself , through them as i peep
everything you see through them is beautified
bonds of love blooming forth far and wide
i melt in this experience, and many a times have cried

in your love i would be always safe
amidst this troubling mind
i wouldnt thereafter think the thoughts
but just be and live ever in your heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home