My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

12/29/2003

A Hero's Gita

If my blood were to protect its borders
my breath were to defend its dharma
my life were to protect its men
may I lay it before you mother

sacrifice is not for rejoice, but remeberance
life is not for bloodshed but brotherhood
war is not for peace nor victory
may i lay it before you brother

war of hearts is evil
war of emotions is hatred
war of minds is conflict
may i lay it before you stranger

every war, is a mental kurushetra
every soldier, is a mortal Arjuna
every life , is a priceless Gita
may i lay it before you maha Bharat

for motherland its martyrdom
for family its pride
for you its my life
may i lay it before you

You can forget us the heros
Forget not the stupidity of war
For if another one were to fought
you wouldnt want to sing this song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home