My Poetry, Philosophy, Thoughts and Ideas.

11/30/2003

Last Night

i dont want to doze off to sleep
for fear of losing myself to dreams
you are my dreams, you are its waves
all i see is you, through my dream eyes
I wake, and wish i remember my dreams
to me they were true so it seems
you are my time clock that ticks my heart
without a start nor end to tell apart
all i see you in this very moment,
nothing but love, or a further comment
staying awake all night, seeing the sun rise
waiting was I, to set afire my heart cries
i stay gazing my nights talking to moon
awaiting the morning , to talk to you soon
i can hear you breathe, and hear its whisper
at silence of thenight, its even more crisper
i bleed with love , and in its cold i shiver
sending my heart to you in love's floating river
I send love to you through these messenger clouds
pictures of me through the ever clicking stars
this love has lost all its words
hence the message through nature's birds
i found iam neither time nor the space
as we met in eternity, and in thy heart space
i am neither this body nor its mind,
after seeing you i came to find
iam neither my thoughts nor my views
as i dont want a moment thinking other than you
iam neither myself nor the myself in you
but this inexplicable love and so too are you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home